Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.938 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 5,705₴ (R 2,943) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)