Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04630 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,128₴ (348,371 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)