Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.119 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,233₴ (€2,321) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)