Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.221 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,110₴ (5,312 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)