Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.699 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 225,580₴ (€7,348) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)