Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 214% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,958₴ (€1,826) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)