Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 197% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,338₴ (€1,644) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)