Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40606 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,008₴ (₨19,721) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)