Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41413 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,704₴ (₨45,165) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)