Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,341₴ (﷼ 10,535,067) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)