Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.280 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,850₴ ($2,163) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)