Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.872 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,955₴ ($2,402) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)