Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,107₴ (Rp 12,594,385) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)