Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00184 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,545₴ (Rp 17,155,764) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)