Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00214 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,876₴ (Rp 5,072,743) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)