Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.316 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 285% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,664₴ (kr 7,439) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (24 minutes ago)