Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.230 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 385,648₴ (kr 119,403) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)