Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.422 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,207₴ (kr 6,490) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)