Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04411 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,559₴ (398,034 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)