Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.988 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,017₴ (R 6,045) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)