Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46036 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 310% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,606₴ (руб 144,681) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)