Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.092 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 23,958₴ (2,374 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (40 minutes ago)