Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.424 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 23,952₴ (2,542 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)