Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.110 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,499₴ (2,819 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)