Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.605 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,050₴ (853 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)