Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.443 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,906₴ (2,177 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)