Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.795 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,855₴ (820 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)