Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37916 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,333₴ (29,888 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)