Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39354 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,940₴ (73,539 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (26 minutes ago)