Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39869 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,008₴ (95,332 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)