Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38523 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,406₴ (195,742 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)