Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 24,923₴ (﷼ 37,381,780) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)