Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,037₴ (﷼ 18,024,866) in Birjand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)