Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 5,563₴ (﷼ 8,961,452) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)