Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24041 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,494₴ (₨ 93,566) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)