Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25372 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,801₴ (₨ 78,045) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)