Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,135₴ (RM1,328) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)