Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.778 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,596₴ (RM5,547) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)