Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40405 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,739₴ (₨43,904) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)