Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40355 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,866₴ (₨19,493) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)