Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38053 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,793₴ (₨75,667) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)