Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 25,510₴ (₨65,020) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)