Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40612 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,319₴ (₨22,946) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)