Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40671 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,514₴ (₨20,935) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)