Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41517 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,630₴ (₨20,787) in Bijapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)