Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.020 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,459₴ (2,588KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)