Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.310 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,762₴ (2,070KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)