Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.680 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,205₴ (2,048KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)