Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.877 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,576₴ (729KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)