Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.861 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,021₴ (809KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)