Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.069 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,604₴ (2,058 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)