Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.482 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,995₴ (1,768 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)