Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.614 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 104% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,539₴ (4,617 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)