Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,582₴ (₨18,594) in Bhiwandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (29 minutes ago)