Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40283 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,369₴ (₨45,599) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)