Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,453₴ (₨20,729) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)