Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39673 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,466₴ (₨21,340) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)