Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40622 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,270₴ (₨22,822) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)