Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40312 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,951₴ (₨49,491) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)