Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40178 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,646₴ (₨51,387) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)