Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24438 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,770₴ (₨ 175,014) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)