Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.250 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 434% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,069₴ (kr 24,634) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)