Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 233% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,136₴ (€1,932) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)