Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08426 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 144% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,174₴ (453,025 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)