Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,114₴ (Rp 5,330,334) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)