Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,271₴ (Rp 17,738,560) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)