Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,472₴ (Rp 15,937,925) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)