Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,977₴ (Rp 6,490,921) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)