Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,637₴ (Rp 5,930,201) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)