Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.319 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,204₴ (2,140 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)