Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.393 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,068₴ (777 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)