Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.442 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 110,359₴ (5,676 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)