Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.745 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,056₴ (661 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)