Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.312 UAH / LYD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,643₴ (2,056 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)