Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.083 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,854₴ (R$ 2,209) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)