Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.059 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,021₴ (R$ 12,468) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)