Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.354 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,487₴ (R$ 2,093) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)