Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.542 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,807₴ (R$ 3,255) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)