Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.929 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,064₴ (R$ 6,359) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)