Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10603 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,699₴ (100,902 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (44 minutes ago)