Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09763 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,047₴ (328,253 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)