Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,039₴ (Rp 18,314,713) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)