Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,496₴ (Rp 17,271,461) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)