Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24503 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,499₴ (79,576 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)