Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.763 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,363₴ (1,731 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)