Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.139 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,254₴ (2,589 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)