Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01845 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 122% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,096₴ (3,365,638 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)