Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 122% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,480₴ (3,460,759 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 2 hours ago)