Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.022 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,229₴ (1,109 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)