Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.982 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,455₴ (2,318 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (33 minutes ago)