Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,054₴ (4,020 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)