Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.720 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,719₴ (RM1,149) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)