Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.702 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,146₴ (RM3,901) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)