Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.547 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 21,544₴ (RM3,291) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)