Cost of living comparison between Battambang, Cambodia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00650 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,632₴ (2,403,278 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)