Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,083₴ (1,068,717 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)