Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,355₴ (4,526,915 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)