Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23017 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,937₴ (164,818 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)