Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04402 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,801₴ (381,686 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)