Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04651 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 142,282₴ (3,059,330 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)