Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02219 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 92,756₴ (4,180,504 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)