Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02315 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,583₴ (1,407,469 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (36 minutes ago)