Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01015 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,882₴ (COL$1,466,564) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)